You might think that to reduce risks and set up right processes in the development environment, it is enough to choose the right methodology for your ultimate project. It is also known that no matter which programming languages the development team uses, the right software development process these days is almost always agile. At Artelogic, we are aware of this, but agile software development is not the only way to go with. There are still projects, which software development life cycle requires another development methodology, like waterfall, iterative development, the spiral model or rapid application development (RAD) with prototyping or other.
Anyway, the main point of this article is to highlight that it’s crucial to remember that despite the methodology applicable to your project, all the processes have to be unified. Smooth, straightforward and result-driven workflow is something your technological partner has to provide you with. Plus, a well-designed functionality and security are always winning factors for any product development provider.
Why Artelogic: Competence and Development Tools Used
We at Artelogic understand the value of right infrastructure applied to the process of software engineering. Conducting different work from requirements analysis to building software architecture and novel functionality, we understand how important are security, transparency, and communications. They directly affect the quality and productivity of your team. There are a bunch of professional tools and instruments Artelogic uses to deliver first-class services. In total, we can divide the instruments we use into the following categories:
- Software design and development
- Testing and quality
- Security and performance.
Tools Artelogic Uses During the Software Development Cycle:
- Atlassian Jira – robust project management system, which is also a good task and test management system.
- Atlassian Bitbucket/Git – cloud-based source version control, which makes it easier for the whole team to simultaneously work on one issue and to switch from one version to another without any hassle.
- Slack – powerful team communication tool, which significantly improves the working processes.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 & 2017 and PHPStorm – IDE platforms, which boost product development, analysis and design.
When it comes to security and performance, there is also an array of professional tools our team uses. The most widespread security and performance tools are as follows:
- LastPass – the leading passwords management system, which keeps all your vital data protected.
- Google Drive Apps – secure online cloud applications, which are used to increase productivity.
To achieve A-level quality every our development process includes software testing. Quality Assurance and Effectiveness tests conducted by our team help us remain assured that all our products perform at best. The tools we use on a regular basis are:
- TestRail – modern test case and test management software tool, which helps us release bug-free products.
- Codeship – fast and secure hosted Continuous Integration service, which boasts a set of already pre-installed and ready to go CI dependencies, making it easier to get started, manage teams and streamline projects.
- TeamCity – popular build management and continuous integration server from JetBrains, which comes with a vast selection of developer-oriented options, taking the team’s performance to the next level.
- Atlassian Jira – powerful system, which is useful for test cases.
Anyway, as you might see, the development life cycle of any top quality product requires different tools. Gain a competitive advantage with Artelogic, which masters all the needed tools for outstanding product development. Partner with our dedicated team and you may count on the following benefits:
- Premium quality products tailored to your ultimate needs
- Better collaboration with our project management team
- Bank-grade security
- The possibility to solve your real business challenges, always remaining on top of what’s important.
So, to make your product clear, transparent and productive, Artelogic is a way to go.