This website is the property of Artelogic. We provide the users of the website with access to content and services related to our company and our products, including audiovisual content, images, forums, text, data and other content and services.
The content is protected by copyright and relevant international and national legislation. The entire content of the website is Artelogic’s intellectual property or the intellectual property of others who have granted rights to use their content.
Access to the website or the content of a single element cannot be interpreted as giving license to any license or intellectual property appearing on the website either directly or indirectly or otherwise, without the written consent of Artelogic. Artelogic shall not give the user any express or implied rights concerning the intellectual property of Artelogic without the prior written permission of Artelogic. The user either in part or in whole may not copy, reproduce (whether by creating shortcuts or other methods), modify, let or lease, sell, create derivative works from, upload, transmit, and distribute copies of the content. The user is also prohibited from publishing intellectual property appearing on the website in any media, broadcast or transfer, whether original or in transcribed form, or storing it on a computer as a whole or parts.
The Artelogic logo is a trademark of Artelogic. Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos used on the website may constitute trademarks, service marks or trade names of Artelogic. You agree that you do not acquire any right of any kind to the logo as a result of your use of it, and you agree that all such uses shall inure to the benefit of Artelogic.
You agree that you shall not use the logo in any manner likely to diminish its commercial value; knowingly use any name, logo or icon likely to cause confusion with the logo; make any representation to the effect that the logo is owned by you rather than by Artelogic; challenge either the validity or Artelogic’s ownership of any trademark rights or attempt to register, register or own in any country: a) the logo; b) any domain name incorporating in whole or in part the logo or c) any name, domain name, keyword or mark confusingly similar to the logo.
USE OF THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Artelogic offers links to other third-party websites that may be of interest to our website visitors. The links on our website are provided solely for your convenience and can help you find other useful information on the Internet. When you click on these links you will leave Artelogic’s website and you will be redirected to another website. These websites are not controlled by Artelogic. Artelogic is not responsible for the content of related third-party websites. We are not an agent of these third parties and we do not support or guarantee their products, etc. We do not make any endorsements or guarantees regarding the accuracy of the information contained on related websites. We recommend that you always check the information obtained from linked websites before using this information.
RULES TO USE ARTELOGIC’S WEBSITE
We expect users of our website to respect the law as well as the rights and dignity of others. While using our website you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
By using this website you agree not to perform such actions:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with our website:
- Any information or materials that are or may be, or the posting, transmission or use of which is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libelous; (c) fraudulent or tortious; or (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable;
- Any information or material that infringes on a third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy;
- Any information or material that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Any information or material for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- Any information or materials that includes references to other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
- Use our website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, any purpose resulting in violations of the laws, regulations, and orders governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising;
- Use our website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or to harvest or collect information about users of this website;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of Artelogic; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with Artelogic’s website; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Artelogic’s website or the servers or networks used to make our website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using Artelogic’s website (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the website);
- Use Artelogic’s website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without Artelogic’s express prior written consent;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, link to or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to, the Artelogic’s website;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Artelogic’s website;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Artelogic website or materials originating from the Artelogic’s website;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Artelogic’s website;
- Create a database by downloading and storing Artelogic’s website content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Artelogic be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of these terms, Artelogic’s website, your use of or inability to use Artelogic’s website, or the acts or omission of Artelogic, in each event; even if Artelogic or such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Artelogic is not responsible for any unauthorised access to or alteration of your submissions, transmissions or data or for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received. Artelogic is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party, or any infringement by a third party of another’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights. In no event shall Artelogic be liable for any damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) arising from or related to these terms, or your use or inability to use Artelogic’s website.