What is the Solution Discovery?
Imagine you want to launch a new payment service or upgrade the internal platform of your enterprise. You know the market, your target audience, and your competitors. But you feel a lack of technological expertise to make the right decision about the investment, and you need to get more insights about the pitfalls you can meet on the way of app development or platform modernization.
You need to discover the best solution from all possible. It is what the Solution Discovery service offers. The service combines various expertise: engineering, business, and managerial, as the proper solution always lies at the intersection of many domains.
Who needs the Solution Discovery service?
Solution Discovery findings could benefit both C-level managers of the big company and the founders of SMBs. The areas of Solution Discovery are:
- Translation of the business needs into technical requirements;
- An analysis of the product to uncover opportunities to scale and enhance customer satisfaction;
- Outlining the app/software functional requirements to satisfy the end-users;
- Validation of the feasibility of the solution and analysis of the alternatives.
Who provides the Solution Discovery service?
On the Artelogic side, the Solution Discovery service is provided by skilled experts with huge experience in many related domains. Since Solution Discovery involves a range of technics and requires deep knowledge both in software development and the business landscape, we usually build a team of experts on-demand regarding the client’s requirements and type of solution.
The classical roles in Solution Discovery are:
- Business Analyst;
- Software Architect;
- Solution Architect;
- Requirement Engineer;
- Data Analyst;
- Domain expert (marketing, e-learning, HR, etc.)